This space will be used to document and record my adventures in Vietnam and throughout South East Asia over the course of the next year.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Big pimpin' in Saigon

Carrie and I are moving into a house in Saigon. It's one of those situations where you can't quite place yourself. Am I really signing a 6 month contract for a house in Vietnam? Does that mean I acutally live here? Is my new house really a 4 story, brand new house with marble floors, a spiral staircase and not one, but two terra cotta tiled roof terraces? Am I really only going to be paying $250 for all this splendor?

Hell yeah, is what I have to say. Carrie and I are now living large for $500/month for the two of us!

Specs of our house:

A brand new 4 story house with marble floors
2 bedrooms
1 study
3 bathrooms
1 living room
1 dining room
1 closet room (this is the only way I can think of describing it)
2 terra cotta tiled roof terraces, each with a separate view of the city!

So yeah, life is good. I'm moving into a house nicer than I'd ever dreamed of! Big pimpin' in Saigon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home