This space will be used to document and record my adventures in Vietnam and throughout South East Asia over the course of the next year.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bali Mama

The idea of getting old sucks. Young people dread it, old people complain about it and everyone seems to want to stop time when you're in your 20's. And then there's my mom who had a few days to spare between New York jobs and decided to fly herself over to Bali for a vacation in the sun with her daughters. She arrived five days after we did and has since been lapping it up, enthusiastically participating in and praising everything and everyone on this island. We've been eating delicious seafood, drinking to our hearts content and leading a very indlugent lifestyle. If I'm nearly as impulsive, easy going and content as my mom is when I'm in my 50s then bring it on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home