This space will be used to document and record my adventures in Vietnam and throughout South East Asia over the course of the next year.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Weekends with wings

The weekends here fly by so quickly. One moment it's Friday afternoon and the weekend seems to stretch ahead of me with one thousand things on my list to do and see. And the next moment it's Sunday evening and I'm prepping for my class the next day and it's pretty damn important that I get some sleep before the week begins. I'm entering my eighth week of teaching which is hard to believe. I feel like I'm still as fresh in my teaching career as I was two months ago. I've heard that it takes a few years of teaching before anything really starts feeling normal. So now into finals week and the week before Christmas in ninety degree fume ridden yet exhilarating and awesome Saigon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger amoetspes said...

Hey, I teach in Thailand. I have just finished my fourth month, but I can sympathize with feeling that it is all new still. It's crazy how time flies though.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home