This space will be used to document and record my adventures in Vietnam and throughout South East Asia over the course of the next year.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Chuc mung Nam moi!

Happy New Year once again! This time it's the Vietnamese traditional New Year celebration called Tet and we have a week off of work to celebrate. So 6 of us including Carrie, Matt, Mike, Craig and Dave will venture up to Ha Noi to explore the capital and wear some warmer clothing. It's apparently quite bitter in Ha Noi right now so we're half scared, half excited to experience the cold for the first time in 10 months!

Sorry I've been so MIA recently, I've had tons to take care of and tons to do and have thoroughly neglected my blog. But I'll make a concerted effort to update more frequently, especially now that I know my students are reading it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home