This space will be used to document and record my adventures in Vietnam and throughout South East Asia over the course of the next year.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A post

A month without posting...again. My life continues in a whirlwind over here with constant sights, sounds and experiences that change my life's course and perspective and meaning on a weekly basis. I've come to recognize my street as home and my neighbors as colleagues in this wonderful adventure that has slowly become my daily life. I've hit the 6 month mark and I'm here and happy with a stellar job, home, life. But for some reason I have trouble getting my thoughts out onto paper. I sit in front of this screen often and dabble with words but they just don't come. Perhaps my overwhelming exposure to the English language at work deprives me of expression of my own. Or perhaps I read the exciting and crazy posts of my friends out here and think to myself, wow...my life just isn't that crazy. But it's wonderful and exciting and fresh and I love the exposure I'm gaining over here and the lessons that I'm learning. So I'm gonna try write more often, I'm totally going to try.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nguyen Le Hieu said...

man, your Language id so difficult to understand..
bytheway, it's because of the work or because you have spent too much time with Micheal??/ LOL
can you write more and use a little bit easier language so that we can understand???

7:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi allison, your blog is pretty intersting. How long will you be in Saigon for? I will be visiting Vietnam for about a month this summer. Any suggestions? Do you have an email address? thanks, ct

7:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison, where are you? I miss reading your blog everday. Please do not stop writing, as this is the ONLY blog that I read before starting my work day. Keep writing girl...... :)

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home